Saturday, June 21, 2008

And they are back..

Yes yes yes.. They are back.. My precious speakers. And I'm soo happy. It was 3 hell of a days and today i brought them back from BCS computer city. And they are like all new. Installed them and the first song i listened was "Here with out you" from 3 Doors Down..

"Everything I know,
and anywhere I go
it gets hard but it won’t take away my love
And when the last one falls,
when it’s all said and done
it get hard but it won’t take away my love"


It was the first program we organized in our MED in 2006. I can not remember the exact month or date. Actually I'm very good at remembering things.. There i performed a song from "Yaatri" called "Nupur".. ( thats a long story itself and lets save it for another day). After the program we jammed on the rooftop till the late night. And Thasin asked me to sing this song for her. But I couldn't because i did not know the chord progression then. After that i got the song right and long after that day i sang it to her. (and it was pretty terrible).

I really miss those days. When there were no grouping or stuffs like jealousy with in the students. Three years gone and a lot changed. And now when i walk on the ally of the canteen,i remember those days. The golden days they call them. Everyone's still here but they are busy all the time.. Or just pretending to be busy. Who know? But I'm happy.. because they are back.. And the sounds are too..

No comments: