Friday, June 20, 2008

Sounds


Sound..
Do you ever imagine living without it? I don't know about other people but lets talk about this..

Just last night both of my speakers went dead and left me in a soundless creepy world . It is a strange feeling because in my place the songs never stop. Around the day 24/7 (except when i sleep) the stereo is always on. Sometimes i want some smooth instrumental humming in the corner of my room before going to sleep.. And it goes over and over again all night long..Now I'm living with this darn Headphone. Though it can not match the surround sound effect it's serving me pretty well.

But the thing that stuck in my head is about the senses. What if someone is deft? He or she never have the pleasure to listen to the music. How boring then life can be?

that person is deft from the birth then i think it's not that bad comparing a person gone deft later. Because in the case of first person he doesn't know anything about sound and acclimatised himself with it from the beginning. But what happen if someone goes blank in the ear in his 30's or 40's..Life will be pretty much hard i think.. With out any song, with out the voice of this little daughter.. of with out the loving words from his....you know who...

I'm getting my speakers back tomorrow. And will be back on track again. Living with the music and making the life of our neighbors like hell again.. Till then

No comments: