Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lucky seven

The lucky Seven...

We are seven..Or i have to say we were seven.

Time changes everything.. and now this kind of talking is very frequently in my blog. So i think it's getting pretty boring. But i don't have a choice. Its my "one shot blog" and i have to write what i feel everyday..

Today we all have a big fight with Xitu.. No no no.. the fight was not nearly anything physical. Its just some hard talking.. For like 4 hours.. About the.. No i should not talk this thing here.. because these is not only related with myself but also other 6 lives are involved too... But the thing i can say that the whole point of arguing was totally a stupid. Because Xitu will not respond by any kind of way..

I know this time my writing is like "what a bull crap it is..This dude do not have a clue what's he talking about.." May be it is this way.. Because i told you already I DO NOT WANT TO TALK about this.. ( and i really donno why I'm saying this here.. )

We are still seven. But donno how long.. I hope everything will be just as it was in the future..

No comments: