Monday, June 11, 2007

But life still goes on
I cant get used to living without living without
Living without you by my side
I dont want to live alone hey
God knows got to make it on my own
So baby cant you see
Ive got to break free

Ive got to break free
I want to break free yeah

I want I want I want I want to break free....

Queen › I Want To Break Free


What is freedom? U don't have to ask any one.. Don't be afraid to do what u want.. Never have to think that someone is holding u behind.. It is freedom.. How is is like to break free...

Today class ended just before 2pm and i came out wondering how i'm gonna go home? It was raining.. I was with my friend but it was not working. So i went to the canteen. I had an ice cream. Then suddenly i thought why i have to wait. It's just raining. I tool a plastic bag from the canteen and put all my books, cell and watch in to it. and where i go. I came home walking in the rain. Who cares? What ever ppl think i don't have to know. I'm having fun thats all i know. But sorry for the lather shows....I came home..

I'm not saying just waking in the rain is the sign of freedom. It is the feeling.. U know what u can do in life and u do it anyway. And u are aware of the consequences. U accept what is ur fault and u move on. No strings attach. Life can be so simple just like Cristal clear water.If u want to make it complex it will be like that.

Got some exams next few days..Busy busy busy...

No comments: