Tuesday, July 3, 2007

As the life goes.. I don't care..

Oky.. here we go.. not actually here i go...
i didn't update my journal for some time. Hmmm.. why? i donno. I just didn't find anything to write. But honestly to continue a journal u don't have to say anything. Just a hint of clue was more then enough to blah blah blah.. What happened?

Sometime in the late night i just thing "What the heck.. lets write something." but after some few minutes.. i think who cares for me. The ppl care for me (or may be i think they do) wont read this. So why i am writing this? For 3 years... after all these time i am saying this? I should be thinking better..

Oky here i go..Now I'll stop being a fuck face.. stop waining.. life is boring.. funny or any thing else.. I just don't care.. I have to live. So i have to except what is going on.. Things will be come round..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.